A moisture-binding serum for very sensitive types of skin and working to keep skin balanced. Improves uneven skin tone and combats blemishes and dark spots. Nourish, condition and renew skin. Radiance is revived.
- 2-in-1 serum and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the face and neck
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this serum care for my skin?
Enriched with beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Chamomile are rich in flavonoids, instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturing and nourishing properties, natually occuring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Lemons have sharp, clear and fresh scent, good for greasy skin with an antiseptic, astringent action, brightens a pale, dull complexion and helpful for lightening age spots. Also know as citrus limon peel oil.
- Lavender is an incredibly versatile and useful essential oil. It is antiseptic and can be used for inflamation, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, scarring and burns. It has a light, fresh and slightly sweet aroma. Lavender has a soothing, anti-inflammatory, healing and balancing effect on skin. Also know as Lavendula angustifollia herb oil.
With Guava extract, Organic lemon and Lavender
How to Use:
For light-medium coverage, apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into your cheeks, forehead and chin. To finish, lightly pat your face and neck with gentle tapping motions.
For medium-full coverage, pump a small amount onto the back of your hand and use circular motions with a foundation brush to lightly buff the product into your skin, focussing on areas that require greater coverage.
As consumers you will appreciate that within the EU and many other countries it is required by law for all products to be safety tested and have toxicology reports. We hold all of these reports on our products. Our products are legal for resale to the public. By purchasing Kaneya products from us or any of our stockists you will have the inner peace of knowing this has already been done for you.
Our toxicology reports are valid throughout the EU, these includes all member states:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Scent formulas are often protected as trade secrets. That means you’ll often see the generic term "fragrance" or "perfume" on a label without information about the actual chemicals used and the amounts. Of course, this makes it difficult for consumers to avoid products containing ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
To be on the safe side, please avoid use of products containing essential oils if you have any the following conditions.
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Fibrilation
- Kidney Disease
- First Trimester Pregnancy