A binding serum for very sensitive types of skin. Ultra-concentrated, lotion is brimming with collagen-boosting and skin firming ingredients to dramatically reduce fine lines and wrinkles – alongside powerful blemd of firming, toning and radiance boosting botanicals including avocado.
2-in-1 serum and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the face and neck
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this serum care for my skin?
Enriched with beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Chamomile are rich in flavonoids, instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation. The combination has anti-inflmmatory action, helping to sooth inflamed, red-looking skin. It also hav antioxidanet effcts, helpling to quench and neutralise free radical activity. It is also known as Chamomila recutta flower extract.
- Calendula has moisturising benefits and soothing properties for imflamed skin. Calendula carries a wide range of compounds including flavonoids, phenols, tannins, carhenoids and coumanins. In herbal meidine, Calendula has used to assist in wound healing and to treat skin ulcers, exema, nappy and other topical conditions.
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturing and nourishing properties, natually occuring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Sandalwood is an important perfume ingredient with long lasting scent. It is said to be an aphrodisiac and used in meditation to help focus the mind. Sandalwood is excellent for all skin types especially dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin. Also known as Santalum austrocaledonicum wood oil
- Rosehip - known for its tissue regenerating properties, and often used in the repair of damaged tissue, well documented anti-ageing activity, helps reduce lines and wrinkles, ideal for sensitive skin or when is exposed to UV light or radiation. High levels of Linocleic (Omega 3) essential fatty acids.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Increases hydration and cell metabolism
- Reduces wrinkles
- Increases firmness and elasticity
- Boosts skin metabolism and increase skin regeneration
- Intense skin hydration Increases firmness and elasticity
- Then combined together they promote natural collagen in the skin, therefore helping to improve the skin's texture, firmness, smootheness and even pignmentation
Firming, Youth Restore With Vanilla, Sandalwood, Carrot and Avocado
How to Use:
For light-medium coverage, apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into your cheeks, forehead and chin. To finish, lightly pat your face and neck with gentle tapping motions.
For medium-full coverage, pump a small amount onto the back of your hand and use circular motions to lightly buff the product into your skin, focussing on areas that require greater coverage.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetylpalmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Avocado Gratissima, Deucus Carota, Dehydroacetic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutta (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia, Santalum Spicatum, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
Net Weight: 30ml 1.06 fl oz