LOMNI Silk Pearl Moisturising Body Serum
A binding serum for all skin types. Packed with ingredients that help revise the signs of cellular slowdown, while providing protection from the damaging effects of environmental aggressors, instantly plumping, lifting, soothing and providing radiance looking skin. Ultra-hydrating, beautiful skin, dewy and possesses anti-inflammatory, redness-reducing and collagen boosting properties. This helps refine your skins properties leaving it lovingly well keep looking.
2-in-1 serum and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the skin.
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this serum care for my skin?
Enriched with beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you
- Jasmine has been used for perfume or scenting teas and it is one of the most expensive perfume ingredients. Its properties are both sedative and uplifting, also traditionally used as an antipressant and an aphrodisiac. It has a sweet, exotic and richly floral scent. Jasmine is anti-inflammatory - it tones and improves skin elasticity. It is produced through CO2 (non-solvent) extraction skin elasticity. Vanilla is excellent for dry, sensitive and mature skin. It is also known as Jasminmum officinale flower extract.
- Silk extracts is a unique silk peptide that is one of best at reducing fine lines and other signs of ageing, hydrates the skin tissue to protect from free radicals. They contain large quantities of Serine which possesses superb moisture preserving properties and forms a protective barrier on the skin. Great for anti-ageing because of the large amounts of hydroxyl amino they contain which helps regulate moisture content of the skin and water binding process. They are light and easily penetrate the skin layer thanks to their affinity for bonding with adhering-proteins. They leave behind semi-occlusive films that remain on the surface to protect the skin. Has the added benefit of increasing skin permeability which further increases the skin's resistance to damage and fine lines.
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Chamomile are rich in flavonoids, instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation. The combination has anti-inflmmatory action, helping to sooth inflamed, red-looking skin. It also hav antioxidanet effcts, helpling to quench and neutralise free radical activity. It is also known as Chamomila recutta flower extract.
- Calendula has moisturising benefits and soothing properties for imflamed skin. Calendula carries a wide range of compounds including flavonoids, phenols, tannins, carhenoids and coumanins. In herbal meidine, Calendula has used to assist in wound healing and to treat skin ulcers, exema, nappy and other topical conditions.
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturing and nourishing properties, natually occuring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Rosehip - known for its tissue regenerating properties, and often used in the repair of damaged tissue, well documented anti-ageing activity, helps reduce lines and wrinkles, ideal for sensitive skin or when is exposed to UV light or radiation. High levels of Linocleic (Omega 3) essential fatty acids.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Increases hydration and cell metabolism
- Reduces wrinkles
- Increases firmness and elasticity
- Boosts skin metabolism and increase skin regeneration
- Intense skin hydration Increases firmness and elasticity
- Then combined together they promote natural collagen in the skin, therefore helping to improve the skin's texture, firmness, smootheness and even pignmentation
Nurtures, Moisturises, Radiates beauty
With Chamomile, Calendula, Silk Pearl, Jasmine, Palmarosa
How to Use:
For light-medium coverage, apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into your cheeks, forehead and chin. To finish, lightly pat your face and neck with gentle tapping motions.
For medium-full coverage, pump a small amount onto the back of your hand and use circular motions to lightly buff the product into your skin, focussing on areas that require greater coverage.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetylpalmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutta (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Silk Extract, Jasminum Sambac, Cymbopogon Martinii, Perlargonium Graveolens, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
Net: 50ml 1.78 fl oz 12M