A binding serum for all skin types. Nourish your skin with this gentle and calming formulation. Skin enriching oils enhance the skin's natural radiance. This lightweight, quickly absorbed moisturiser feels soothing while delivering essential nutrients for healthy skin. Improves uneven skin tone and combats blemishes and dark spots. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Richness of a balm with a featherweight finish and no oily feel on the skin. Your skin's capacity to retain water is restored. Acts as a natural hydration activator that boosts the skin's hyaluronic acid.
2-in-1 serum and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the skin.
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this serum care for my skin?
Enriched with beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you
As skincare, Rose Otto, reins supreme for maturing skin. It can absorb deep into the tissues and moisturise the skin wonderfully. You will find that dryness can be easily reduced and skin will have a smooth complexion. Anti-oxidant - the anti-oxidants will work to promote cell turnover and stimulate the skin back into production. Anti-bacterial - Blemishes will easily be combated with its anti-bacterial properties, helping skin types that are prone to acne or rosacea. Moisturising - Rose oil is very powerful as a moisturiser, the molecular structure is very compatible to the skins tissue, soaking in, and hydrating very dry conditions. Also known as Rosa damascena or centifolia. Extracted using steam method.
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Chamomile are rich in flavonoids, instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation. The combination has anti-inflmmatory action, helping to sooth inflamed, red-looking skin. It also hav antioxidanet effcts, helpling to quench and neutralise free radical activity. It is also known as Chamomila recutta flower extract.
- Calendula has moisturising benefits and soothing properties for imflamed skin. Calendula carries a wide range of compounds including flavonoids, phenols, tannins, carhenoids and coumanins. In herbal meidine, Calendula has used to assist in wound healing and to treat skin ulcers, exema, nappy and other topical conditions.
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturing and nourishing properties, natually occuring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Rosehip - known for its tissue regenerating properties, and often used in the repair of damaged tissue, well documented anti-ageing activity, helps reduce lines and wrinkles, ideal for sensitive skin or when is exposed to UV light or radiation. High levels of Linocleic (Omega 3) essential fatty acids.
- Palmarosa is a popular skincare ingredient. It helps to hydrate the skin, balance sebum levels and regenerate healthy new cells. It is suitable for all skin types but is particularly helpful for dry and damaged skin. It can also help fight infection in wounds and prevent scarring. It is also known as Cymbopogon martinii.
- Ylang ylang essential oil is also used to alleviate stress, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, improve mood, and enhance libido.In addition, ylang essential oil is said to act as a natural insect repellant and promote wound healing, and diminish the appearance of scars when applied to the skin.
- Increases hydration and cell metabolism
- Reduces wrinkles
- Increases firmness and elasticity
- Boosts skin metabolism and increase skin regeneration
- Intense skin hydration Increases firmness and elasticity
- Then combined together they promote natural collagen in the skin, therefore helping to improve the skin's texture, firmness, smootheness and even pignmentation
Nurture, Moisturise, Protect
With Rose Otto, Ylang Ylang and Palmarosa
How to Use:
For light-medium coverage, apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into your cheeks, forehead and chin. To finish, lightly pat your face and neck with gentle tapping motions.
For medium-full coverage, pump a small amount onto the back of your hand and use circular motions to lightly buff the product into your skin, focussing on areas that require greater coverage.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Cetearyl Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Crataegus Monogyna (Hawthorn) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa, Cymbopogon Martinii, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Rosa Damascena.
Net Weight: 100ml 3.52 fl oz 12M
As consumers you will appreciate that within the EU and many other countries it is required by law for all products to be safety tested and have toxicology reports. We hold all of these reports on our products. Our products are legal for resale to the public. By purchasing Kaneya products from us or any of our stockists you will have the inner peace of knowing this has already been done for you.
Our toxicology reports are valid throughout the EU, these includes all member states:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Scent formulas are often protected as trade secrets. That means you’ll often see the generic term "fragrance" or "perfume" on a label without information about the actual chemicals used and the amounts. Of course, this makes it difficult for consumers to avoid products containing ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
To be on the safe side, please avoid use of products containing essential oils if you have any the following conditions.
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Fibrilation
- Kidney Disease
- First Trimester Pregnancy