LOMNI Time After Time Face Serum
A moisture-binding serum for all skin types skin and working to keep you positively ageing. The expert firming wrinkle control serum with a fresh and silky texture puts a spring back into your skin. Helps plump up and firms your skin for a smoother, radiant and visibly younger complexion. You can apply your makeup once used.
- 2-in-1 serum and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the face and neck
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this serum care for my skin?
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Chamomile are rich in flavonoids, instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturing and nourishing properties, natually occuring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Rosehip - known for its tissue regenerating properties, and often used in the repair of damaged tissue, well documented anti-ageing activity, helps reduce lines and wrinkles, ideal for sensitive skin or when is exposed to UV light or radiation. High levels of Linocleic (Omega 3) essential fatty acids.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Increases hydration and cell metabolism
- Reduces wrinkles
- Increases firmness and elasticity
- Boosts skin metabolism and increase skin regeneration
- Intense skin hydration Increases firmness and elasticity
- Then combined together they promote natural collagen in the skin, therefore helping to improve the skin's texture, firmness, smootheness and even pignmentation
With Organic Camellia, Palmarosa, Chamomile
How to Use:
For light-medium coverage, apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into your cheeks, forehead and chin. To finish, lightly pat your face and neck with gentle tapping motions.
For medium-full coverage, pump a small amount onto the back of your hand and use circular motions with a foundation brush to lightly buff the product into your skin, focussing on areas that require greater coverage.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Cetearyl Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Crataegus Monogyna (Hawthorn) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera, Cymbopogon Martinii, Pelargonium Roseum, Anthemis Nobilis, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Net Weight: 30ml 1.06 fl oz 12M
As consumers you will appreciate that within the EU and many other countries it is required by law for all products to be safety tested and have toxicology reports. We hold all of these reports on our products. Our products are legal for resale to the public. By purchasing Kaneya products from us or any of our stockists you will have the inner peace of knowing this has already been done for you.
Our toxicology reports are valid throughout the EU, these includes all member states:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Scent formulas are often protected as trade secrets. That means you’ll often see the generic term "fragrance" or "perfume" on a label without information about the actual chemicals used and the amounts. Of course, this makes it difficult for consumers to avoid products containing ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
To be on the safe side, please avoid use of products containing essential oils if you have any the following conditions.
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Fibrilation
- Kidney Disease
- First Trimester Pregnancy