A spa relaxing and de-stress Indian head massage (also known as champissage) treats the head, shoulders, neck, and face using various massage techniques in line with acupressure points and in so doing improves mental and emotional wellness too.
A few benefits of Indian head massage are:
- Promotes hair growth by increasing oxygen in the hair follicles which stimulates growth and health.
- Prevents headaches and migraines by releasing built-up tension in the head and neck area and relieving muscle stiffness
- Renews and balances energy levels by working with the three higher chakras
- Relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety through relaxation
- Boosts memory capabilities by relieving stress and quieting the mind
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage by circulating blood to the neck area
- Better sleep by reducing stress
- Improves circulation of cerebral spinal fluid
As consumers you will appreciate that within the EU and many other countries it is required by law for all products to be safety tested and have toxicology reports. We hold all of these reports on our products. Our products are legal for resale to the public. By purchasing Kaneya products from us or any of our stockists you will have the inner peace of knowing this has already been done for you.
Our toxicology reports are valid throughout the EU, these includes all member states:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Scent formulas are often protected as trade secrets. That means you’ll often see the generic term "fragrance" or "perfume" on a label without information about the actual chemicals used and the amounts. Of course, this makes it difficult for consumers to avoid products containing ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
To be on the safe side, please avoid use of products containing essential oils if you have any the following conditions.
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Fibrilation
- Kidney Disease
- First Trimester Pregnancy