Golden Honey Lip Balm
A moment on the lips without the lifetime on the hips! THE most delicious honey scented lip balm, which not only smells good but does good too, thanks to the fabulous combination of lip-friendly ingredients
Advantages of our lip balms –
- penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, A, B1, B2, B6 E and F
- creates a barrier between sensitive skin and the environment and helps retain needed moisture
- contains powerful natural antioxidants to combat damaging elements in the skin
- calms inflammation and leaves the skin hydrated
- is highly compatible with the skin having emollient and restructuring properties
- has a naturally uplifting effect on the senses.
- Long-lasting moisture * Smoothes on clear * Precisely glides on lips
- Gluten-free * Paraben-free * Phthalate-free
Ingredients: Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Coconut Oil (Cocons Nucifera Aloe vera, Honey Essential Oil
Average Weight: 10g
As consumers you will appreciate that within the EU and many other countries it is required by law for all products to be safety tested and have toxicology reports. We hold all of these reports on our products. Our products are legal for resale to the public. By purchasing Kaneya products from us or any of our stockists you will have the inner peace of knowing this has already been done for you.
Our toxicology reports are valid throughout the EU, these includes all member states:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Scent formulas are often protected as trade secrets. That means you’ll often see the generic term "fragrance" or "perfume" on a label without information about the actual chemicals used and the amounts. Of course, this makes it difficult for consumers to avoid products containing ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
To be on the safe side, please avoid use of products containing essential oils if you have any the following conditions.
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Fibrilation
- Kidney Disease
- First Trimester Pregnancy