Citrus Handmade Facial Soap
A binding serum for soft gentle skin.There is nothing quite like baby soft skin. It is a little thinner than an adults so we have made this lotion with this in mind. Jojoba, Calendula and Chamomile are kind, mild and gentle
2-in-1 serum and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the skin.
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this serum care for my skin?
Enriched with beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Chamomile are rich in flavonoids, instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation. The combination has anti-inflmmatory action, helping to sooth inflamed, red-looking skin. It also hav antioxidanet effcts, helpling to quench and neutralise free radical activity. It is also known as Chamomila recutta flower extract.
- Calendula has moisturising benefits and soothing properties for imflamed skin. Calendula carries a wide range of compounds including flavonoids, phenols, tannins, carhenoids and coumanins. In herbal meidine, Calendula has used to assist in wound healing and to treat skin ulcers, exema, nappy and other topical conditions.
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturing and nourishing properties, natually occuring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Jojoba forms a transparent protective film on the skin, which stops the trans-epidermal water loss. The oil is an occlusive moisturiser and a skin emollient. Helps to balance sebum levels and unlog pores making for acne-prone skin. Highly penetrative with excellent softwening and moisture retaining properties. Rich in Omega-7 and 9 fatty acids. Provides a non-stickly lighat and soft skin feel suitable for all skin types.. It is not greasy. Also known as Simondsia chinensis seed oil.
- Lemons have sharp, clear and fresh scent, good for greasy skin with an antiseptic, astringent action, brightens a pale, dull complexion and helpful for lightening age spots. Also know as citrus limon peel oil.
- Lavender is an incredibly versatile and useful essential oil. It is antiseptic and can be used for inflamation, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, scarring and burns. It has a light, fresh and slightly sweet aroma. Lavender has a soothing, anti-inflammatory, healing and balancing effect on skin. Also know as Lavendula angustifollia herb oil.
Gently Moisturises, Protects, Soothes
With Chamomile, Calendula, Jojoba and Lavender
How to Use:
Apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into skin. Use just enough Softening Baby Lotion to allow your hands to smoothly slide over baby’s skin. Massage with gentle stroking movements. Blot off excess
Net Weight: 150g