A binding soap for soft gentle skin.There is nothing quite like baby soft skin. Jojoba and oats are kind, mild and gentle
2-in-1 soap and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the skin.
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this soap care for my skin?
Enriched with beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutrients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilise and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturising and nourishing properties, naturally occurring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Jojoba forms a transparent protective film on the skin, which stops the trans-epidermal water loss. The oil is an occlusive moisturiser and a skin emollient. Helps to balance sebum levels and unlog pores making for acne-prone skin. Highly penetrative with excellent softening and moisture retaining properties. Rich in Omega-7 and 9 fatty acids. Provides a non-stickly light and soft skin feel suitable for all skin types.. It is not greasy. Also known as Simondsia chinensis seed oil.
Gently Moisturises, Protects, Soothes
With Tea tree essential oil, oats and activated charcoal
How to Use:
Apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into skin. Use just enough Softening Baby Lotion to allow your hands to smoothly slide over baby’s skin. Massage with gentle stroking movements. Blot off excess
Net Weight: 110g
As consumers you will appreciate that within the EU and many other countries it is required by law for all products to be safety tested and have toxicology reports. We hold all of these reports on our products. Our products are legal for resale to the public. By purchasing Kaneya products from us or any of our stockists you will have the inner peace of knowing this has already been done for you.
Our toxicology reports are valid throughout the EU, these includes all member states:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Scent formulas are often protected as trade secrets. That means you’ll often see the generic term "fragrance" or "perfume" on a label without information about the actual chemicals used and the amounts. Of course, this makes it difficult for consumers to avoid products containing ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
To be on the safe side, please avoid use of products containing essential oils if you have any the following conditions.
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Fibrilation
- Kidney Disease
- First Trimester Pregnancy