LOMNI Daily Chocolate Moisturising Body Lotion
A binding serum for all skin types. This versatile chamomile/calendula based formula provides active nourishing ingredients for all skin types. Together with cocoa extracts also provides firming, tightening and preventing the appearance of ageing skin. Cocoa polyphenols possess anti-inflammatory, and rich antioxidant properties and widely used for its anti-ageing effects against free radicals on the skin. This cream protects skin from environmental stressors, soothes and refreshes. Smoothes out cellulite too giving silky smooth skin.
2-in-1 serum and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the face and neck
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this serum care for my skin?
Enriched with beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you
- Cocoa beans called food of the gods, smooth and velvety and creamy on skin with intense hydration, rich in essential fatty acids that nourish and protect the skin. Ideal for sensitive delicate skin with soothing and non-reactive. People with dry skin or eczema can benefit from this as a non-irritating moisture boost. Also fights free radicals that have demaging effect on the skin to keep skin looksing youthful and healthy.
- Neroli is considered to be among the finest perfumery ingredient. It calms the mind and is valuable remedy for shock. It stimulates cell renewal and elasticity, helpful for thread veins, scarring and broken capillaries. It has rejunavating, tones the complexion and smoothes wrinkles. Benefits all skin types especially if there is dryness, redness or irritation. Also known as Citrus aurantium dulcis flower oil.
- Vanilla is a mood uplifter, an aphrodisiac as well as additive to food and drink. It has Sweet, rich and comforting aroma, soothes inflammation, powerful antioxidant properties to help protect skin cells. Also known as Vanilla planifolia fruit extract.
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Chamomile are rich in flavonoids, instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation. The combination has anti-inflmmatory action, helping to sooth inflamed, red-looking skin. It also hav antioxidanet effcts, helpling to quench and neutralise free radical activity. It is also known as Chamomila recutta flower extract.
- Calendula has moisturising benefits and soothing properties for imflamed skin. Calendula carries a wide range of compounds including flavonoids, phenols, tannins, carhenoids and coumanins. In herbal meidine, Calendula has used to assist in wound healing and to treat skin ulcers, exema, nappy and other topical conditions.
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturing and nourishing properties, natually occuring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Rosehip - known for its tissue regenerating properties, and often used in the repair of damaged tissue, well documented anti-ageing activity, helps reduce lines and wrinkles, ideal for sensitive skin or when is exposed to UV light or radiation. High levels of Linocleic (Omega 3) essential fatty acids.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Increases hydration and cell metabolism
- Reduces wrinkles
- Increases firmness and elasticity
- Boosts skin metabolism and increase skin regeneration
- Intense skin hydration Increases firmness and elasticity
- Then combined together they promote natural collagen in the skin, therefore helping to improve the skin's texture, firmness, smootheness and even pignmentation
Tones, Nurtures, Moisturises, Radiates beauty
With Chocolate, Neroli, Vanilla, Chamomile and Calendula
How to Use:
For light-medium coverage, apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into your cheeks, forehead and chin. To finish, lightly pat your face and neck with gentle tapping motions.
For medium-full coverage, pump a small amount onto the back of your hand and use circular motions to lightly buff the product into your skin, focussing on areas that require greater coverage.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetylpalmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutta (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia, Cymbopogon Martinii, Chocolate Fragrance Oil, Citrus Aurantium,, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
Net: 50ml 1.78 fl oz 12M